US $2,499.95 Price incl. VAT: US $2,999.94
“CLA2000 is the ultimate SOLAS and inland waterway globally approved Class A AIS transceiver. “
Digital Deep Sea’s new CLA2000 is the ultimate SOLAS and inland waterway globally approved Class A AIS transponder. Water and weather proof to IP67, it has a full integrated 5” hi-res colour display supporting a wide range of functionality including electronic chart navigation with optional C-Map MAX charting and AIS target management.
Proven, superior real world AIS message receive and transmit and message processing performance is delivered by advanced core SDR AIS technology. This state of the art technology ensures you see more targets, more of the time and at maximum range.
The CLA2000 will find applications on SOLAS mandated vessels over 300GRT as well as workboats, rescue services, inland waterways users, RIBs, large yachts and any user wanting premium AIS performance and safety.
You can download the full presentation of the CLA2000 by clicking here.
- Globally approved Class A AIS transponder
- High resolution, 800 x 480 pixel 5” colour display (MKD) with easy to use, fast user interface
- Bracket or flush mount – waterproof to IPX7
- Integrated GPS with external antenna or utilise external NMEA feed (user selectable)
- 3 x NMEA 0183 interface (bi-directional for plotter, ECDIS, radar etc)
- 3 x sensor input ports (eg BlueBoard, external GNSS, gyro etc)
- NMEA 2000 interface
- Built in SD card slot for software updates, AIS data port logging or C-Map MAX mapping capability with optional C-Map data card
- Built in wi-fi for connection to iPads and tablets for wireless navigation
- Sophisticated AIS SART MOB alarm and display capability
- User programmable alarms for CPA and TCPA
- Advanced filtering of targets
- External alarm and remote silence switch capability
|Dimensions||15.2 × 11.1 × 19.6 cm|